Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fat Loss Food Shockers

So the other day I showed you the Top 10 Worst Fat Loss Meals

Now I am going to show a few of the so-called healthy shockers
that were on the rest of the list.


Would like to do Your Fat Loss Workouts Out Home--Click Herefor Your Free Demo



















Would like to do Your Fat Loss Workouts Out Home--Click Herefor Your Free Demo













Remember I also told you that I was going to do a comparison
remember on the ‘bad food’ eating plan you get to consume 3,170
calories per spread over the course of 1.43 meals per day
**Click on Picture for a better View*











Well I took the same number and I wanted to show what you could
get for your 3,170 calories if you just cleaned up your eating just
a little bit this isn’t even close to optimal fat loss eating. I still
even put in a fast food sandwich.


What with this simple profile you get a lot more bang for you buck, you should get
at least 4-6 meals out of that.

So you can see that meal weight loss nutrition doesn’t have to
be restrictive at all and to be honest if you currently lean more towards
the 1.43 meals plan; you would likely experience some pretty significant
results just by making the simple switch to better quality.

Troy M Anderson

No comments: