Wednesday, June 24, 2009

#1 Reason Weight Loss Program Fail

Dave Tate who I follow over at Twitter
posted this today and I felt it was
worth a share.

I hear way too many people complaining,
giving justification, and rationalization
on why they 'can't' do something.

It makes my ears hurt.

So I am hoping that this short
bit of text and video will help
at least 1 person take action
in a good direction TODAY!

If you it ends up that you are
that person, Please leave a
comment below and let me know
it was helpful.

Troy M Anderson
2 Weeks for Free Exercise Classes
Arizona Boot Camps






After reading the Text Below click on the Link


Why Am I doing this?
Does it help me get to my goal?

Is it fun?
If there isn’t a good reason, then just cross it off of your to-do list.

Goal setting:
it is much more important to do the right things adequately than it is to do thing right. Also, don’t do the wrong things beautifully.
Remember the 80/20 rule and ruthlessly shove the 80% of the things that don’t matter, off of your to-do list.

Inspiration is Important“If you can dream it, you can do it!” ~Walt Disney.

Entire original Disneyland was completed from first shovel dig to first paid admission was completed in 366 days!


Read the
Entire Paragraph

1 comment:

David Haas said...

Hi,
I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?
David