Sunday, April 20, 2008

What's Most Disgusting Thing on the Planet

I am going to both show and tell you exactly what it is; but first you are going to have to listen to a quick story.

As business owner, I spend an awful lot of time going to Staples to pick up printing or miscellaneous offices supplies.

In the same complex as the Staples that I frequently go to is a McDonalds and one day a week or so ago I was cruising into Staples at about 7:30 I had my path blocked by all the cars piled up in the McDonald's drive thru it was amazing and disgusting really.

So a few days later I am on my way to Staples again and the same exact thing happen.

So the crusade started to share this phenomena with you.

Maybe I am living in a 'healthy little glass bubble' but I was appalled by this type of activity; so much so that I started plotting to get one of these 'gut growing lines' on video for you to check out.

I had to be a little sneaky about it but it was worth it to be able to share this with you.




I only wish I could have figured out a way to get some of the people driving the cars on camera, as there would be no doubt they would be better served by some other sort of nutrition.

To one up that as I was about to start my filming there was nearly a crash in the parking lot because a couple cars were trying to make a move towards the front of the line.

Seriously

I know you are expecting me to say eat a healthy breakfast have a protein shake or something like that.

All of which is fine.

However, my recommendation is fry yourself a pound of bacon and eat, it will honestly be healthier and probably have less calories than some of that crap they are dishing up at McD's.

If that was too disgusting



or



too close to the target for any of you I am sorry; but I had to make a point.

America is growing fatter by the drive through and it has to STOP!

Enjoy!



Troy M Anderson



Tempe Fitness Boot Camp

No comments: