Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Exercise, Any Where, Any Place, Any Time

Paul Mort successfull people are simply those who are willing to do what 'tryers' wont. 11 minutes ago - Comment

Quote of the Day: successfull people are simply those who are willing to do what 'tryers' wont.
-Paul Mort


Ok, after a very hectic week I am back.


The reason for my week being so hectic is the new addition to
Team Anderson



Piper Elizabeth Anderson--8lbs--21 inches





Even though I was a little distracted last week
I was able to get quite a bit done, besides sending
out a few e-mails etc...

The one main thing that I was able to do was maintain
the pursuit of at least one of my fitness goals

My 100 reps Kettlebell challenge per day

I got lifts in every single day.

I even did snatches in the hospital parking lot on Thursday
night, just hours after Piper was born.

Why?

Not because I am bat shit crazy, and not because I am
so myopically focused that I can only go after and appreciate
1 goal at a time.

No for several reasons

-- It is a goal

-- I had been stuck inside a hospital for like 24hr straight
basically and I need some fresh air.


-- It made me feel better

Before we left for home on Sunday I saw this show on TLC
one of the best shows I have ever seen depicting how fatally
flawed humans can be.

The film crew and producers do an excellent job
showing the deeper levels of the problem

With obesity/overweight issues rising world
wide I can't beat this topic hard enough or
with a big enough hammer.

Watch, Be Amazed, and Vow to Never Let Yourself
Get even Close to what you will see below.




If you have been kicking around the idea of taking on
my exercise contest in May you should probably get
started sooner than later.

I posted the PT Contest Standards today so you
know what you need to shoot for.


Intermittment Fasting--Lose Weight with Little
Mental Energy

Troy M Anderson

Arizona Personal Trainer

No comments: