Sunday, May 11, 2008

Home Gyms - What Why When

A couple weeks ago I had one of my client's sons come out and do some work at my house.

Part of the work for that day entailed tidying up my garage which also happens to double as my home gym.

Yeah the whole thing my wife, she kind of has this gym equipment fetish.

Anyway, we got the place cleaned up and I didn’t think anything of it.

The young man evidently did.

Since he proceeded to tell his mother and the rest of his family about this home gym, so much so that they eventually had to tell him to, shut up.

I hadn't really thought a whole lot about it but I really do have a pretty sweet set up, and all of it was purchased on the cheap.

To go along with her equipment fetish my wife is a bargain shopper too.

So check out the video below to get a sneak peak of what my home gym looks like.




By the way probably the most important factor of any home gym is:

YOU HAVE USE IT!!

Enjoy

Troy M Anderson

Tempe Women's Fitness Boot Camp

No comments: