Thursday, January 17, 2008

Have You Invested in Your Health and Fitness Today?



I sure did by accident, actually.

It was Monday morning and I had packed up all my gear food, business tools, schedules, planners, etc... I had even laid out my workout clothes for a training session that afternoon.

Guess what I what I did?

I walked out the door and forgot my damn workout clothes. Once I realized this boy was I pissed.

This left me with two decisions:

1. I could either not workout and do some work on my business. Not a bad option by any means, god knows I need to spend as much time as possible working on my business.

2. Or I could drive down to the Target just down the road and buy some shorts and workout shirt. Another good option.

What did I decide to do, I decided to invest the $25 dollars in my health and fitness and go get some workout clothes.

Some would say 'it wouldn't hurt you to miss a workout'; but it not a matter of 'not hurting it's about not making progress towards my goals, and I have some big fitness goasl this year.

1. The first of which is to lose 20lbs by 15 Feb, not to far away really. Luckily I have lost 10 of the 20 to date good thing I hit that workout.

2. I am going to get down to an all low of 7% bodyfat this year. This is going to be damn hard, and EVERY workout this year matter, big time, plus all of the extra ones it will take to get to that goal.

My question to you is what are you investing in your health and fitness on a daily basis?

Are you investing money like I did, what about your time, or even better you mental focus.

All critical factor in the success of any goal.

Just like in the world of investing you have to putting something in, order to receive a return.

Are you investing?



That's all for me I am off now to get in one more workouts on the path to me my goals



Troy M Anderson



Tempe, AZ Fitness Bootcamp



No comments: