Monday, December 15, 2008

We Could All Use More Friends

We all need more good friends you know the kind you call inan instant even though you hadn’t talked to them in 10yrs; and less hangers-on that are fake and full ‘oshit.

The above statement was something that I wrote in my 'I Believe' post.

Would you like to be friends or follow?

As you can tell I am big fan of having good friend; as a matterof fact you can't have too many of them, in my opinion.

I am lucky enough to good friend that live all over this country actually all over the world.

I love to interact with people probably one of my favorite things to do; for example a few weeks ago I noticed someone was having a bit of trouble signing into one of my sites, so I sent her any e-maila sking if she was having trouble by then she had it worked out.

By that e-mail led to a very cool 10 or so e-mail exchange I got to learn an awful lot about this lady.

She actually share some very good tips on raising kids and is actually quite an inspriation herself.
Anyway with all this technology I would like to share and communicate and today I would like to use it to meet few more of you.

I must confess I am addicted to facebook and subsequently TwitterI love these 2 brand new pieces of technology, and I constantly updatingwhat I am doing.

I am so addicted that I can even update my 'status' from my cell phoneyeah I have it bad, yet it is so fun.

Just last night I had like a hour conversation with a friend on facebookthat I haven't seen in probably 15yrs, but still very cool and fun.

Even my sister is now on facebook, of course it will take an act of god to get my dad up the the 1990's, I don't think he even knows how to turn on a computer.

Long story short I would like to either make you a friend on facebook or do a reciprocal 'follow' on twitter, either way it will be fun.

I look forward to meeting you

PS - I am also in a contest with one of the girls at the office her to seewho has the most friends on facebook, I am losing badly right now, soby becoming my friend you will help me close the gap.




Enjoy



Troy M Anderson
Arizona Personal Trainer

No comments: