Sunday, April 20, 2008

You Don't Have to Earn Fitness Success the Hard Way








I seem to have to learn a lot of lessons the hard way.

Simple stuff like saying, "Yes Dear" to my wife when we are having an "adult discussion", I guess I just can't grasp those two simple little words.

Maybe you are like me

or

Maybe Not

Either way stick around for a little bit longer because I want to share a critical lesson with you that could make a difference in your fat loss and fitness program.

The lesson that I want to share is one that I learned AGAIN the other day.

This was an activity that I had experienced before more than handful of times in the past and evidently I needed to experience it one more time before it finally sunk in.

What is this lesson?

When you are pursuing serious fitness and fat loss results, it is a given that you will be consuming more than your fair share of protein shakes.

Normally I mix my shakes in 32 ounce Lexan Nalgene Bottle, with 3 scoops of protein, 2 tbsp flax meal, 1 scoop of greens powder, and about 24oz of water.







Works like a charm every time and it truly makes for a substantial shake that will give you top quality nutrients.

Well the other day all my nalgene bottles were dirty so I decide to make my shake in one the 'shaker cups' that you might find in nutritional stores.

Plane and simple, shaker cups SUX!
























I ended up not being able to get enough water in the cup, which result in me having to consume a mud like substance that was partially mixed and partially dry powder, that all seemed to clogging up the top of my shaker cup.

Needless to say I was more than a little irritated; as soon as this happened to me I realize exactly why it was that I never use shaker cups.

Because they don't work.

So if you want a quick, easy, and clean way to consume your protein shakes.

Get yourself a couple of the lexan or poly-carbonate 32 oz bottles like the wide mouth nalgene bottles.






Trust me the simple investment will save you a lot time, frustration, and messes.

By the way if you want to really want make sure your protein shakes mix well, mix them with room temperature water.

It will virtually guarantee that the mix up perfectly every time.



Enjoy!


Troy M Anderson




No comments: